- Custom built by Öhlins® exclusively for Brock’s Performance
- Designed to meet Brock’s rigorous specifications
- Öhlins® world-renowned quality, for a smooth ride and long life
- Broad adjustability for the street and strip
- Custom internals precisely control launch to help prevent
wheelies and tire spin
- Three-way adjustability for set-up: preload, ride-height
and rebound damping
- Increased control at all speeds
- Improved feel and feedback
- Length: 12.95" (factory length - except for Street Glide)
- Click here for Bagger Dragshock™ setup sheet
The Brock’s Performance Bagger Dragshocks™ were created for the American V-twin enthusiast who may decide to ride across fives states, just to scorch a 1/4 mile. Working closely with Öhlins® technicians, our Bagger Dragshocks™ provide unsurpassed flexibility on the street and strip. Custom internals precisely control the launch, helping to keep wheelies and tire-shredding torque in check. A few clicks later, the smooth ride and long life that Öhlins® is known for is safely bringing you home.
Video: Bagger Dragshocks™ Suspension Demo and Initial Set-Up (Street Version)
Brock's Performance president, Brock Davidson, an avid performance enthusiast and past national championship winning rider as well as tuner, explains how to adjust the rear suspension on his 2013 FLTRX Road Glide Custom for hard drag-style launches.
Follow along as he explains how the enhanced rebound dampening characteristics of the Brock's Performance Bagger Dragshock™ by Öhlins® (Street Version demonstrated here) relates to the launch, even under adverse conditions, while also providing the quality street ride that Öhlins'® products are praised for around the world.