- Specifically engineered for the Kawasaki ZX-10R
- Works with OEM kill switch, springs, and mounting hardware
- Easily adjusts from lowered (-2.00") to street (+0.25")
applications using a 4mm hex key (no spring removal required)
- Seven adjustment positions for fine-tuning lean angle
- Dual-radius foot design ensures consistent ground contact
in all adjustment positions
- Allows for maximum cornering and ground clearance
- Designed to complement Brock’s Performance Front End
Lowering Kit and Rear Lowering Links
- Mil-spec black anodized finish and stainless steel hardware
for ultimate corrosion resistance
- CNC-machined from aerospace-grade billet aluminum
- 4.3 oz weight savings vs. OEM kickstand
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
- Click to view ZX-10R BrockSTAND™ Installation Information
Are you worried about your lowered ZX-10R falling over? Tired of looking at the ugly hacksaw job on your stock kickstand? Sick of carrying a block of wood with you after raising your ZX-10R for additional cornering clearance? Do you just want a trick, lightweight alternative to the stock kickstand? Great News! Brock’s Performance brings you the BrockSTAND™! The beautifully crafted, fully adjustable BrockSTAND is just what you need.
Not only have we reinvented the typical adjustable kickstand, our engineering department used some of the same highly technical Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) as was used by the OEM to develop a true factory-quality aftermarket product. We then black anodize the body and oversized hot-asphalt-busting foot, and complete the job with a subtle laser-etched Brock’s logo. We feel the BrockSTAND compliments the quality and detail of the ZX-10R, and we believe you will also.
von Mises Stress Test: Click image to enlarge
The simulation below is showing a billet adjustable kickstand assembly (Ninja H2 used in test) undergoing stress analysis. It is using the wet weight of the bike (530 lb) plus the weight of a rider sitting on the bike (250 lb). The max von Mises stress occurs at the base of the foot and has a value of ~ 31 ksi. Since the foot is made of 7075-T6 aluminum, it has a yield strength of 67 ksi.