- Easy and affordable
- Helps control wheelies, wheelspin, and chassis pogo
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction
- 1.25” shorter than stock shock, with adjustable ride height
- Suitable for stock and/or extended swingarms when used in conjunction with window link #240759
- Increased rebound dampening
- Remote reservoir with low-speed and high-speed compression adjustments
- 100% made in the USA
- Click here for Dragshock EZ™ setup sheet
All of the features of our legendary Dragshock™ starting at only $1189. After a full season of testing, we can state that our new Dragshock EZ™ is just that… EZ. EZ to adjust for record breaking times as well as EZ on your wallet. Whether you have a stock or extended wheelbase, the new Dragshock EZ™ will help you apply the most power possible to the racing surface, while also helping control wheel spin, chassis pogo, and wheelies. 100% made in the USA.
Standard features include aircraft grade billet aluminum construction, adjustable ride height, increased rebound dampening, and remote reservoir with low-speed and high-speed compression adjustments.