- SIZE : 3.5" x 16" / 3.5" x 17"
- WEIGHT :
- STATIC LOAD RATING :
- MATERIALS : 7000 series aluminum
- DISC CARRIERS : 1
- STYLE : Tubeless spoked wheels
- APPROVALS : TÜV for street / road use
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement
- WARRANTY :
Express yourself with a set of Kineo tubeless spoked wheels
Kineo wheels are designed to personalize your bike with over 10,000 different color, size and accessory combinations. Whatever your inspiration, the Kineo team will strive to deliver a custom look that will ignite the attraction of your design. Individually crafted in Verona, Italy by skilled artisans that bring together the finest material with cutting edge technology, to create wheels that will be as unique as your vision.
Kineo’s patented technology affords the rider the look of spoke wheels but without the need for running tube tires. Further enhancements come from reducing the weight of unsprung mass and therefore reducing the wheels moment of inertia, giving your bike a more intuitive, agile and precise feel.
Kineo Customizable Wheel Options:
Rim Color (Powder Coat):
Hub Color (Anodized):
Nipple Color (Anodized):
Spoke Color (Galvanized):
Kineo Wheels are entirely MADE IN ITALY and protected by the In-Motion Group SRL international patent.
Kineo Wheel Technical Information:
- The rim is rigid in the center and more flexible on the sides offering better handling for the bike and more feeling for the rider.
- The rim is not drilled because the spokes are fitted inside the rim on special fittings.
- Spokes do not need any adjusting or setting because of the special nipple system.
- The wheel is light, yet resistant to shocks and stress.
- Offers the best ratio between quality and price.
- Kineo wheels are TUV homologated.
- No modifications required for installation.
- Rims are produced from a billet using a new process which allows the use of 7000 series aluminum.
- Final production stage goes through CNC finishing work.
- Rims have no holes at all and the assembly of spokes and nipples brings to an automatic alignment of all components; a natural balancing is so achieved simply by locking the single parts together with the rims.
- Spokes are stainless steel; 28 units for the front wheel; 32 units for the rear. Tightening is done with a Torx wrench and replacement is easily done without removing the wheel from the bike or the tire from the rim.
- The Kineo brake disc carrier allows the original braking system to be used. A series of two disc carriers for the front wheel and a single disc carrier for the rear wheel allow easy assembly of the original braking discs with no need to make additional modifications on the bike. When this equipment is installed, even the ABS system sensor can be assembled as originally designed.
- Hubs are produced from a forged 7000 series aluminum.
When necessary, Kineo rear wheels are equipped with a specific hard anodized aluminum sprocket (included). Kineo sprockets are made from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy (Ergal), entirely CNC-machined and hard anodized. The sprocket included will have the same number of teeth as the corresponding OEM sprocket. A different number of sprocket teeth must be specially requested when ordering.