- Mounts on inner hub before clutch pack is installed
- Floating action promotes chatter-free operation during dead stop launches
- Quicker ET’s for serious sportbike drag racing
- Smoothest operation, especially with modified engines/chassis
- Heavy duty spring kit included for longest clutch life and highest MPH
- Up to 25% more lever pressure for drag and high speed racing
- Clutch Mod #270539 is required for use with this product
- Click here to view Installation Instructions (Video)
- Click here to view Installation Instructions (PDF)
With Brock's Performance Products Clutch Cushion Kit, the clutch actuation is COMPLETELY chatter-free. There is no longer a need to oil your clutch plates before heading to the track with the hopes of getting a couple of smooth passes in before they start acting up. This feature alone saves the stock 1000 owner a considerable amount of work, time and hassle.
Another feature is noticeably increased clutch life due to the addition of Brock's Performance engineered clutch springs designed specifically for this application. In big-displacement/high torque applications, the results are multiplied even greater. The modified-engine ZX-10R owner has been frustrated in the past due to the unpredictable action of the clutch when additional power is applied. Billet-this-and-that help some, but they are only band aid cures. The problem is in the clutch design, it is a mechanical problem....the Brock's Performance ZX-10R Clutch Cushion Kit is a mechanical cure.
The kit includes:
- 1 Clutch Cushion Ring
- 6 Heavy Duty Clutch Springs
- 6 Shimmable Spring Tops
- 6 .280 Thick Spring Spacers
- 2 Extra Heavy Duty Clutch Springs also included for optional increased spring pressure. Better for heavier riders, high horsepower, or extended wheelbase applications.