- Eliminates ‘bucking’ during dead stop launches
- Disables factory slipper clutch
- Constructed from spring steel
- Smoother operation, longer clutch life, lower ET’s
- Black oxide finish with engraved logo
- Click here to view Installation Instructions (Video)
A Brock's Performance Clutch Mod is required for the ZX-10R to be launched smoothly from a dead stop! Brock’s Performance Clutch Mod disables the factory slipper clutch. This allows the rider to perform a smooth launch as opposed to the grab-n-jerk associated with trying to launch a stock machine from a dead stop.
Attention: Although casual riding is generally unaffected after the installation of this product, some rear wheel ‘chirp, hop or chatter’ may be noticed, depending upon rider habits. All Brock’s Performance products are designed for Competition Use Only. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for additional information.