- Prevents trouble code C44 from illuminating the check engine light
- Used to simulate the OEM oxygen sensor heater circuit
- Recommended for use with aftermarket fuel tuners
- Easy plug & play connector (no cutting/splicing required)
- Sealed to prevent corrosion
- Designed and assembled in the USA
When using an aftermarket fuel tuner for the bike, the OEM oxygen sensor must be removed to “lock-in” the fuel tables. After removal of the OEM oxygen sensor, code C44 (Oxygen sensor heater control circuit) will cause the check engine light to illuminate. The Code C44 Eliminator Plug simply installs in place of the oxygen sensor for select Suzuki models and will prevent the check engine light from illuminating due to this code.