- Full titanium construction with carbon fiber tip
- World class craftsmanship, fit and finish
- Low 'throaty' tone is great for everyday riding (noise reduction insert available)
- 58% weight savings vs OEM exhaust system
- 18mm O2 bung pre-installed for wideband O2 sensor (block-off plug included)
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) block off cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) trackmaps via our map support program at no additional charge
- Click here to view logo plate color options
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
- Click here to view PAIR block-off instructions
Brock’s ‘best of the best’ under fairing exhaust system
The Brock’s Performance CT Series™ full titanium exhaust system is a direct result of incalculable hours of engineering/design work combined with real world performance testing. The entire exhaust system weighs as little as 8 1/4 lbs. and offers the highest power readings out of any of our under fairing (non-sidewinder) exhaust systems. The CT Series™ not only provides superb cornering clearance, but if you are a weekend drag racer, the system also provides unmatched ground clearance. If world class craftsmanship and quality as well as welds that look like ‘art’ are high on your list, then the Brock’s Performance CT Series™ full titanium exhaust system is for you.
GSX-R1000 (2017) Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Full Exhaust System:
- Muffler (w/ clamp & heat shield): 7.00 lb.
- Front Section (one peice): 16.00 lb.
(head pipes, catalytic converter, EXUP, midpipe, etc.)
Total = 23.00 lb.
CT Meg™ Full System:
- Muffler: 3.40 lb.
- Head Pipes: 2.85 lb.
- Collector: 0.45 lb.
- Midpipe: 0.90 lb.
- Hardware: 2.00 lb.
Total = 9.60 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 13.4 lb. or 58% of OEM weight