- Full titanium construction with carbon fiber tip
- World class craftsmanship, fit and finish
- Low 'throaty' tone is great for everyday riding (noise reduction insert available)
- Lightweight systems weigh as little as 8 1/4 lb.
- Two 12mm O2 bungs pre-installed on headers & one 18mm for wideband O2 sensor
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) block off cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) trackmaps via our map support program at no additional charge
- Click here to view logo plate color options
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
Full Titanium Exhaust System with Carbon Fiber Tip
In the spring of 2010, Brock Davidson embarked on an ambitious project to design and engineer the finest possible exhaust system to complement the highly sophisticated BMW S1000RR, utilizing titanium for its unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio and carbon fiber for its aesthetically appealing look. 25 years of sportbike racing innovation, development and championships culminates with Brock's Performance CT Series™ exhaust systems. The CT Series™ is a high-end, all-titanium full exhaust system that combines state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques with competition-proven performance. The CT Series™ not only gives you superb cornering clearance, but if you are a weekend drag racer, the system provides unmatched ground clearance to give you maximum lowering ability for mind-numbing acceleration.