- Full titanium construction with carbon fiber tip
- Aftermarket performance, well mannered sound
- Designed to meet SAE J2825 sound specifications
- Visually the same as the standard CT Series™
- World class craftsmanship, fit, and finish
- Lightweight systems weigh as little as 8 1/4 lbs.
- 18mm O2 bung pre-installed
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) Block Off Cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package
At no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) trackmaps via our map support program
At no additional charge
- Click here to view logo plate color options
- Click here to view PAIR Block-Off Instructions
Full Titanium Exhaust System with Carbon Fiber Tip
In 2008, Brock Davidson embarked on an ambitious project to design and engineer the finest possible exhaust system utilizing titanium for its unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio and carbon fiber for its aesthetically appealing look. 25 years of sportbike drag racing innovation, development, and championships culminates with Brock’s Performance CT Series™ exhaust systems. The CT Series™ is a high-end, all-titanium, full exhaust system that combines state-of-the-art materials and manufacturing techniques with competition-proven performance. The CT Series™ not only gives you superb cornering clearance, but if you are a weekend drag racer, the system provides unmatched ground clearance to give you maximum lowering ability for mind-numbing acceleration.
CT Series™ QuietKore System
The CT Series™ QuietKore exhaust systems are a great option for those interested in aftermarket performance advantages without overly aggressive sound. Designed to meet SAE J2825 sound specifications.
*QuietKore vs. Standard CT Series™
Test System: CT Series Dual™
Test Bike: ZX-14R (2012)
Standard CT Series™:
- Idle: 90db
- 5000 RPM: 105db
CT Series™ QuietKore:
- Idle: 88db
- 5000 RPM: 100db
Testing results showed less than 1 HP loss with QuietKore
*Test results may vary depending on testing conditions & make/model of your motorcycle.
Note: The muffler will require a short break-in period to properly activate the resin used in the silencer. Allow the bike to heat up during idle to begin this process. At 130 degrees Celsius the wool used will expand, there will be a noticeable odor as well as smoke. When the smoke goes away the muffler is ready to go.