Designed to upgrade the stock belt drive to chain drive for the rider that demands big power from their Harley-Davidson Touring Model. The custom steel rear sprocket and Trask custom billet aluminum carrier are easy to install.
- Heat treated and coated for long lasting wear
- Comes with steel bearings and spacers
- Bearings can be upgraded to Worldwide Bearings Ceramic Bearings
- Includes chrome 12 point sprocket mounting hardware
- Proudly made in the USA by Trask Performance
- Fits 2009-2021 Harley-Davidson FL Touring models with cush drive
- Fits factory H-D Touring wheels and aftermarket BST carbon fiber wheels
- 51 tooth kit sprocket ratios are comparable to stock (25 tooth front sprocket)
- Minimum 120 link 530 chain is required to complete install
- High quality O-Ring chain recommended (sold separately)
Proper chain and sprocket maintenance is required to prevent premature wear. The chain will stretch so always be sure to keep it adjusted and lubricated properly.