NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA
- Brock's Performance 'Street-Style' mapping is available pre-installed to match any Brock's Performance under-fairing (non-sidewinder) full exhaust system (exhaust purchase verification required)
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Two position map switching function built in (switch sold separately)
- Autotune system available for custom fuel mapping without a dyno (sold separately)
- Analog input allows you to install any 0-5-volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Tried, true, and tested the Power Commander continues to evolve with the Power Commander 6. Developed to simplify the user experience, PC6 makes choosing and tuning a map easier for the end user. All the same benefits you have relied on for over 20 years remain to keep you at the front of the pack.
The Power Commander 6 fuel injection tuning device allows you to optimize your fuel and timing curve (where applicable) giving you the confidence to roam freely. With fine tune adjustability and multiple inputs, the Power Commander 6 will keep your vehicle running at its full potential letting you concentrate on the journey ahead.
Featuring a plug-and-play setup, Power Commander 6 can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, cowl, dash or other location ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs. Removing the device reverts your vehicle completely back to stock. With the ability to store and switch between two maps on-the-fly (via the map switch accessory) and connect to various Power Commander accessories such as the Autotune, Quickshifter, or POD-300, the Power Commander 6 gives you features and functions that provide you with the ultimate ride.
Shipped with Dynojet base map unless otherwise specified. Brock's Performance mapping is not available and will not function correctly with other exhaust systems!
If you have previously purchased a Brock's Performance exhaust from one of our authorized dealers, contact our sales department to obtain the correct map for your application.
As an added bonus, map support is available (via e-mail) for as long as you own your Brock's Performance exhaust at NO additional charge!
Basic Map Description:
'Street-Style' Map: For competition use ONLY on 'street-style' road courses (also at home on drag strip, LSR, Mexico, etc.), using pump gas (Shell and Marathon 89 - 93 Octane fuel used to develop pump gas maps, but any Top Tier Detergent Gasoline can be used - follow bike manufacturers min octane recommendations). Designed to enhance high speed drivability and power, while working in conjunction with the closed loop area of the ECU to reduce emissions and increase fuel mileage at cruising speeds, and still provide the mid-range and top end punch of our track maps. OEM or any Sprint Filter installed (map developed using Sprint Filer P08). Aftermarket "oiled gauze" filters not recommended.
This map is for use in Gen 3 Hayabusa's with stock engines and ECU using any/all under-fairing (non-Sidewinder) Brock's Performance Exhaust Systems while using a Dynojet Power Commander 6. Optional noise reduction inserts may also be used with no map changes required.
Brock's Performance map databases represent typical combinations for hot-street and/or track use based on stock engine management combinations. These map building techniques have been perfected over many years, thousands of miles and dyno pulls, as well as drag strip runs to provide the best proven performance under a wide range of exhausts, set-up, and fuel combinations.