NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA
- Brock’s Performance Street or Track mapping is available pre-installed to match any Brock’s Performance exhaust system (exhaust purchase verification required)
- Plugs in line with your bike’s stock fuel injection system
- Uses OEM style connectors making installation quick and easy
- Allows a full range of fuel adjustment (as much as -100/+250% over stock)
- Adjustments are made via Windows based Power Commander V software
- Two position map switching function built in (switch sold separately)
- Autotune system available for custom fuel mapping without a dyno (sold separately)
- Expansion port allows for future upgrades and accessories
- No permanent changes are made to the bike’s system
- Reverts to stock settings if the unit is removed
- Size: 3” x 2.25” x 0.5” / Weight: 9.6 oz.
- Made in the USA
- Hassle free communication with new USB support
The Power Commander USB will instantly and automatically connect to the Power Commander Control Center software once it is installed. Simply "power up" the unit and connect the supplied USB cable to the computer and PCV.
- Automatic map retrieval upon connection
As soon as you connect the PCV USB to the computer and launch the software, the map installed in the PCV USB will be displayed.
- Onboard notes storage
The PCV USB stores the notes from the map in the onboard memory. This makes it easy to see exactly which map is loaded. The notes, just as the map itself, are automatically retrieved upon connecting to the unit.
- Individual cylinder adjustment
All PCV USB units have a "cylinder trim" adjustment feature that allows you to "offset" fuel to one or more cylinders. Additionally, for advanced users, the PCV USB allows individual cylinder mapping. Now each cylinder can be mapped individually throughout the entire rpm/throttle position range.
- Enhanced "file compare" utility
The PCV USB software now allows you to compare two map files without the Power Commander connected. There is a numerical display as well as a brand new graphical display.
- Easier to use "button adjustment" mode
The button adjustment has been made easier by introducing a "startup delay". This lets the user have enough time to start the bike and then switch the PCV USB into "button adjust" mode. The ranges of the buttons are now displayed in the software. Simply connect the unit to the computer and press one of the buttons. Their ranges are shown on the screen.
- Expansion port for future upgrades and accessories
The "expansion port" allows easy connection of upcoming accessories such as an ignition module, map selector switch, or LCD display screen.
- Accelerator pump
You can adjust: A) The amount of fuel to add, B) The number of engine revolutions during which fuel is added, C) The sensitivity of throttle movement under which the accelerator pump is activated.
Shipped with Dynojet base map unless otherwise specified. Brock's Performance mapping is not available and will not function correctly with other exhaust systems!
If you have previously purchased a Brock's Performance exhaust from one of our authorized dealers, contact our sales department to obtain the correct map for your application.
As an added bonus, map support is available (via e-mail) for as long as you own your Brock's Performance exhaust at NO additional charge!
Basic Map Descriptions:
Street Map: For use on the street using pump gas (any brand/octane – Shell 89 suggested).
Pump Track Map: For use on the drag strip (or hot street use) using pump gas (Shell 89 suggested)
Track Map: For use on the drag strip while using oxygenated fuel (MR9, MR12, MRX01, etc.)
A "Track" map begins its life on Brock's Dynojet Model 250 Dynamometer (located in Dayton Ohio @900 ft. above sea level in our climate controlled facility). Utilizing an air/fuel probe, we obtain the correct air fuel mixture for precise metering throughout the entire operation range to match our exhaust systems. This map is then "adjusted" (trade secret!) at the drag strip by the Brock's Performance Research and Development Department to maximize performance with the bikes own ram-air system operating at speed. The ram-air system cannot be correctly pressurized on the dyno, so real world adjustments are made and measured (to one hundredth of a mile per hour) at the drag strip.
Max power "Dyno" maps are also available to Brock's Performance exhaust system owners. These maps are tuned to show maximum power on the dyno....NOT maximum acceleration on the track! Track maps WILL READ LOW power readings on the dyno.