- SIZE : 3.5" x 17"
- WEIGHT : 7.35 lb. (3.24 kg)
Add .30 lb. (0.136 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings
Add .35 lb. (0.158 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings
- STATIC LOAD RATING : 440 lb. (200 kg)
Click Here: Important Load Rating Safety Information
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE : Straight, seven-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS : DOT E and JWL for street and track use
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement
- WARRANTY : 2 Years
"With the BSTs installed, in terms of handling, the bike felt like a 900cc instead of a 1600cc. It was certainly more nimble. Braking distance coming into the pits was noticeably shorter. When we switched back to the stock rims, I really had to get on the brakes, and it seemed like the bike was laboring to get stopped. I've spent some time on that bike, from LA to NY, and up to Alaska and back, so I know the bike well. I can say the carbon fiber rims changed the bike’s handling dramatically.
When running the Continental Tire track we had wild pigs, bobcats, and rabbits running out onto the track. The BSTs took far less steering input and I felt confident with being able to make quick changes in my direction of travel. I simply would never own a bike without BST wheels. They turned an 800 lb. beast into a what feels like a 400 lb. rocket."
- Carl Reese (Endurance Driver)