- Incorporates ACT (Adaptive Casing Technology) developed from Michelin race tires for improved grip & unique feel
- Patented carcass provides impeccable lean & straight line stability
- Optimized to promote quick turn in & accurate feedback
- Engineered to optimize the pressure exerted on the contact patch
- 2CT compound used on the front tire to enhance corner grip without compromising longevity
- 2CT+ compound on rear tire reduces sidewall flex at lean & increases corner exit stability
- Designed for all sportbikes, from 300cc motorcycles to large capacity Supersport machines
- Outstanding grip in wet or dry conditions
- (W)-Rated for speeds of 168+ mph
- Tubeless (TL)
Why Choose MICHELIN POWER RS Tires?
Incomparable Grip and a Unique Experience:
Its racing-bred compounds provide incomparable grip and a unique experience for riders. The front tire’s racing breeding optimizes the steering force required to lean and gives accurate feedback through turns.
The rear tire has been engineered to optimize the pressure exerted on the contact patch. MICHELIN’s patented Adaptive Casing Technology+ (MICHELIN ACT+) delivers on the brand’s Total Performance™ promise to ensure flawless straight-line and cornering stability.
The Market’s Best Grip:
The factors that determine a motorcycle tire’s sporty credentials include grip and maneuverability, as well as handling during changes of lean angle, under braking and when accelerating hard. MICHELIN came out on top in all of these areas in the MTC test.
MICHELIN Adaptive Casing Technology:
The use of a single ply means a less rigid crown, while the shoulders are stiffened by folding the ply over itself.
Bringing Together Multiple Performances:
At MICHELIN, we never work on one isolated element of performance. Instead, we focus on the whole package: safety, durability and the thrill of riding… all at the same time and with no trade-offs. That’s what we mean by MICHELIN® Total Performance™, which has and will always be our difference on every tire.