- Industry exclusive electro-black stainless muffler
- 2.25" outlet permanent baffle
- Titanium midpipe
- Includes removable Euro-approved dB killer
- No fairing modifications required
- Eliminates the OEM catalytic convertor
- 65% weight savings vs OEM muffler/catalytic converter
- Two 12mm O2 bungs and one 18mm O2 bung pre-installed on collector and midpipe (block-off plugs included)
- Max power when combined with our ECU Flash and Dynojet PCV
- Laser engraved Brock's Performance logo
- Includes muffler, midpipe, collector and necessary hardware
- Includes PAIR block-off cap for decel-pop reduction
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or
race-proven (race fuel) track maps via our map support program
At no additional charge
- Click here for PAIR block-off instructions
Brock's Performance Predator™ Slip-On Key Features:
Predator™ Electro-Black systems are manufactured using the finest quality stainless steel and then chemical coloring is prepared, using a mixture of chromic and sulphuric acids that develop the thickness of the naturally occurring passive film, on the steel surface. The colors that are produced are the result of light wave interference, as light is reflected from the surface of the thickened oxide passive layer and the interface of the passive layer and steel surface. The colors seen depend on the thickness of the oxide layer formed in this process. Unlike anodizing, as used widely on aluminum products, the process is not an electrochemical one and in contrast to painting, there are no pigments or coloring chemicals used. Perhaps more important, the process does not rely on heat to oxidize the surface. Chemically colored stainless steel retains the aqueous (atmospheric) corrosion resistance of the un-colored surface making the electro-colored system a great option for riders in harsh environments and ocean areas. (See 500 Hour Neutral Salt Spray Test Certificate)
Advantages of the Electro-Black Predator™ Muffler:
- Better scratch resistance that the basic 304 grade stainless
- UV resistant, won’t fade in the sunlight
- Water and dirt repellent
- Will maintain its appearance without rusting or discoloration
- Stainless steel is an environmentally sustainable choice,
being it is completely recyclable
R1/M Exhaust System Decibel Levels
Testing procedure performed according to SAE J2825
Predator™ Slip-On Muffler:
Idle: 103dB / 5000 RPM: 110dB
Predator™ Slip-On Muffler (with Euro-approved dB killer):
Idle: 98dB / 5000 RPM: 106dB
YZF-R1/M Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Muffler: 3.0 lb.
- Catalytic Converter: 13.25 lb.
- Heat Shields: 0.80 lb.
- Hardware: 1.15 lb.
Total = 18.20 lb.
Predator™ Slip-On System:
- Muffler: 3.75 lb.
- Midpipe: 0.80 lb.
- Collector: 0.65 lb.
- Hardware: 0.85 lb.
- dB Killer: 0.35 lb.
Total = 6.40 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 11.80 lb. or 65% of OEM weight