- Satin titanium finish (natural color)
- 2.25" outlet permanent baffle
- Titanium muffler and midpipe
- Includes removable Euro-approved dB killer
- No fairing modifications required
- Eliminates the OEM catalytic convertor
- 68% weight savings vs OEM muffler/catalytic converter
- Two 12mm O2 bungs and one 18mm O2 bung pre-installed on collector and midpipe (block-off plugs included)
- Max power when combined with our ECU Flash and Dynojet PCV
- Laser engraved Brock's Performance logo
- Includes muffler, midpipe, collector and necessary hardware
- Includes PAIR block-off cap for decel-pop reduction
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or
race-proven (race fuel) track maps via our map support program
At no additional charge
- Click here for PAIR block-off instructions
Brock's Performance Predator™ Slip-On Key Features:
Predator™ Titanium slip-on systems are manufactured using the finest high grade titanium alloy for maximum performance and weight savings coupled with a titanium elbow.
Advantages of the Titanium Predator™ Muffler:
- Excellent corrosion resistance - titanium is more resistant than any other metal to common atmospheric environments such as marine and acid rain environments
- Titanium has strength and hardness comparable to carbon steel
- Lightweight - titanium’s specific gravity is 4.5, or around 45% less than stainless steel
- Titanium will naturally anodize from heat, exhibiting a unique bluing effect
R1/M Exhaust System Decibel Levels
Testing procedure performed according to SAE J2825
Predator™ Slip-On Muffler:
Idle: 103dB / 5000 RPM: 110dB
Predator™ Slip-On Muffler (with Euro-approved dB killer):
Idle: 98dB / 5000 RPM: 106dB
YZF-R1/M Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Muffler: 3.0 lb.
- Catalytic Converter: 13.25 lb.
- Heat Shields: 0.80 lb.
- Hardware: 1.15 lb.
Total = 18.20 lb.
Predator™ Slip-On System:
- Muffler: 3.10 lb.
- Midpipe: 0.80 lb.
- Collector: 0.65 lb.
- Hardware: 0.85 lb.
- dB Killer: 0.35 lb.
Total = 5.75 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 12.45 lb. or 68% of OEM weight