- High amperage battery designed for hard to crank applications:
large displacement/high compression engines etc…
- Intelligent Pulse Technology (IPT) Battery Management System
- Provides better performance, longer life and a unique emergency start capability
- Proprietary nylon/glass fiber resin case designed to 'Fit Like Stock'
- Featuring short circuit protection and heat management
- Advanced lithium cell design optimized for engine starting
- Direct contact terminals for maximum output and minimal resistance
- Standard battery charger compatibility
- Capacity: 12.0 (LiFePO4 Ah 1) / 36.0 (PbEq Ah 2)
- Cranking Amps: 720
- Weight: 4.3 lb. (1960 g)
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 3.4" x 4.2" (150mm x 87mm x 106mm)
- OEM Equivalent: YT12A-BS, YTX9-BS, YTZ12S, YTZ14S
ALL-NEW FROM THE GROUND UP
When we introduced the first Pulse battery, it was the smallest, lightest, and most powerful motorsports battery ever produced. That battery would be used to win races, dominate championships, and set records in every discipline of motorcycle racing. This was no accident. By using best in breed components, combined with our world class design, engineering, and support skills, we built a product which set the standard by which lithium engine start batteries are now judged.
Now, we are raising the standards for lithium engine start batteries again, with our Pulse IPT line of batteries. We went back to the drawing board and designed these batteries from the ground up. We designed this battery to be the best choice for riders wanting a strong, light, and reliable lithium battery, with none of the drawbacks previously associated with lithium chemistries.
Pulse IPT batteries are designed to be the most advanced lithium engine start batteries on earth. Every aspect of our batteries was carefully conceived, designed, manufactured, and assembled by us, using our unparalleled experience in the powersports battery business.
All our products feature class leading, innovative technology and materials, with a massive range of size, weight, and power output options to suit the most demanding applications. Every Pulse IPT battery is designed and manufactured in the USA, all backed by our industry leading technical support and 5-year warranty.
PULSE IPT LITHIUM BATTERY FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Intelligent Pulse Technology (IPT) Battery Management System: The IPT controls the function and behavior of the battery and provides better performance, longer life, and a unique emergency start capability.
- IPT Two Stage Under Voltage Protection: The IPT will prevent your battery from being accidentally drained by your vehicle, preventing damage to the battery from draining past the point of recovery. By pressing the external reset button, the IPT will reset and provide another chance to start your bike.
- IPT Cell Balancing: Most commercially available battery chargers can be used with Pulse IPT batteries. The IPT will take care of properly regulating the charge sequence without a special charger.
- IPT Short Circuit Protection: The IPT will detect a dangerous short circuit and protect the battery from damage.
- IPT Heat Management: The IPT monitors and dissipates heat buildup during high load situations, keeping the battery in the correct operating temperature range.
- UNDOT Certification: All our batteries are UNDOT tested and approved for shipping via commercial carrier.
- V Sleeve Silicon Terminal Covers: Color coded silicon terminal covers provide an easy way to identify the positive and negative terminals and an added measure of protection against accidental shorting.
- V Direct Multi Terminal: Our terminals provide a direct connection to the IPT for maximum output and minimal resistance. The terminal has 4 threaded mount points, providing you extra positive and negative mounting options to attach accessory wires without having to use long screws on one small terminal.
- Advanced Case Design: We developed a proprietary nylon/glass fiber resin for Pulse IPT cases. Lighter and stronger than our previous cases, it rejects heat, vibration, gas and oil.
- Advanced Cell Design: The cells in Pulse IPT batteries were designed and optimized for engine start batteries. We partnered with the world’s premier lithium cell manufacturer to build cells to our specifications. These are only available from Full Spectrum Power.