- Includes Front End Lowering Strap
- Includes Strap End Kit
- Includes Radial Mount Strap Bracket Kit
- Corrosion free stainless mounting hardware included
- Front End Lowering Kit can be used on 2003 and newer motorcycles with radial-mount front brakes
- Radial Mount Strap Bracket Kit for radial mount brakes with a 108mm bolt-center
- A safe and easy way to lower your center of gravity for quicker ET's by preventing wheelies
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
Known Model Fitment:
- Suzuki GSX-R1000/R (17-19)
(Some Modification Required)
- Suzuki Hayabusa (08-19)
- Suzuki B-King (08-09)
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 (03-04)
- Suzuki GSX-R750 (04-09)
- Suzuki GSX-R600 (04-09)
- Kawasaki ZX-14 (06-11)
- Kawasaki ZX-12R (04-05)
- Kawasaki ZX-10R (04-10)
- Kawasaki ZX-6R/RR (03-10)
- Honda CBR1000RR (04-16)
Front End Lowering Strap
A safe and easy way to lower your center of gravity for quicker ET's. Integrated, positive locking back-up clamp plate guarantees slip-free operation with a user-friendly release. Extra heavy duty 1800 lb. abrasion-resistant webbing assures trouble free operation and long life.
- Tie down strap to temporarily lower front end.
- Remains on bike when not drag racing without disrupting handling.
- Helps eliminate wheelies for quicker ET’s.
- Preloads front suspension to prevent ‘hammer’ on launch.
- Easy installation with ‘stoplight’ adjustability.
- Allows motorcycle to be leveled to match rear lowering link setting.
- NHRA, MIROCK, NHDRO, MANCUP approved
- Made in the USA
Strap End Kit
- Installs on release end of strap to move buckle down to brake caliper area.
- Prevents damage to radiator from release buckle during non-strapped operation.
- Prevents buckle from obstructing full steering travel on some model bikes.
- CNC machined, corrosion-free nickel plated finish.
- Corrosion free stainless mounting hardware included.
Radial Mount Strap Bracket Kit
- Sold in sets of two brackets. One for each fork tube.
- CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized with engraved logo.
- Corrosion free-stainless steel hardware included.
- For use with 108mm bolt-center radial mount brakes.