- Includes Front End Lowering Strap
- Includes Radial Mount Strap Bracket Kit
- Corrosion free stainless mounting hardware included
- Radial Mount Strap Bracket Kit for radial mount brakes with a 108mm bolt-center
- A safe and easy way to lower your center of gravity for quicker ET's by preventing wheelies
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
Front End Lowering Strap
A safe and easy way to lower your center of gravity for quicker ET's. Integrated, positive locking back-up clamp plate guarantees slip-free operation with a user-friendly release. Extra heavy duty 1800 lb. abrasion-resistant webbing assures trouble free operation and long life.
- Tie down strap to temporarily lower front end.
- Remains on bike when not drag racing without disrupting handling.
- Helps eliminate wheelies for quicker ET’s.
- Preloads front suspension to prevent ‘hammer’ on launch.
- Easy installation with ‘stoplight’ adjustability.
- Allows motorcycle to be leveled to match rear lowering link setting.
- NHRA, MIROCK, NHDRO, MANCUP approved
- Made in the USA
Radial Mount Strap Bracket Kit
- Sold in sets of two brackets. One for each fork tube.
- CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized with engraved logo.
- Corrosion free-stainless steel hardware included.
- For use with 108mm bolt-center radial mount brakes.
Listing of known fitment applications
- Kawasaki Z900RS (2018)
- Kawasaki ZX-10R (11-15)
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 (05-16)