- 15" megaphone muffler
- Show-polished finish
- 2.25" (57.2 mm) outlet permanent baffle
- Includes muffler, elbow, and necessary hardware
- Retains the OEM catalytic converter
- Mounts to OEM muffler mounting location
- 81% weight savings vs. OEM muffler
- Larger diameter outlet provides increased exhaust flow
- Distinctive look and aggressive sound
(optional noise suppressor sold separately)
- Each muffler is hand fabricated into a distinctive penta-diamond shape
- Muffler angles optimized for maximum ground clearance when cornering
- Customize with over 100 different color combinations
- Endcaps are produced by BST to ensure a perfect match to your wheels
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- An easy and affordable way to customize your bike
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
- Click here to view logo plate color options
- Click here to view PAIR block-off instructions
- Click here to view Penta-Carbon Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The NEW Brock’s Performance Penta-Carbon™ Stainless Steel Exhaust System is like no other. Make it your own! The Penta-Carbon™ is designed to be customized to your specifications. The heart of this customization is a beautiful five-sided carbon fiber endcap produced exclusively for Brock’s Performance by world-renowned carbon composite specialists Blackstone Tek (aka BST Carbon Fiber wheels). Not only is the carbon cap available in gloss or matte finishes, we have also expanded the offerings to match any available BST carbon fiber wheel custom ink colors, for a combination that is truly unique. Check this link for more information on Xirallic®, the shimmering ‘Ink’ finish applied to produce subtle colors that explode in direct sunlight: BST Custom Ink & Finish Options
Don’t have carbon fiber wheels yet? No problem, the colored end caps match the schemes of most brands: blue, red, and green… just to name a few.
‘What about the pipe,’ you ask? With sharp lines to match the aesthetic design trends of most modern sportbikes combined with the aggressive sound (hidden noise suppressor sold separately) Brock’s exhausts are known for, the Penta-Carbon™ shape won’t get lost in the crowd. They are available in show polished stainless or black ceramic coated stainless. If you like the sound and power of our Alien Head mufflers, you will love this modern take on Brock’s legendary mindset.
As an added bonus for our #stupidfast friends, the Penta-Carbon™ muffler is also around 1/2 lb. (.22 kg) lighter than a comparable Alien Head or ShortMeg mufflers and outflows our Slash Cut mufflers.
And finally, the Penta-Carbon™ Mufflers are adorned with our new, more discrete, logo plates in a variety of colors as well as in our Stupid Fast (US Trademark No. 4,268,627) version: Logo Plate Color Options
Z H2 (2020) Slip-On System Decibel Levels
Testing procedure performed according to SAE J2825
Penta-Carbon Slip-On System:
Idle: 86 dBA / 5000 RPM: 109 dBA
Z H2 (2020) Exhaust Weight Comparison
- Muffler: 16.70 lb.
Total = 16.70 lb.
Brock's Performance Slip-On Exhaust:
- Muffler: 2.50 lb.
- Elbow: 0.50 lb.
- Hardware: 0.20 lb.
Total = 3.20 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 13.50 lb. or 81% of stock weight