- See technical tab for complete fitment listing
- Smooth power delivery
- Increased top-end horsepower
- Dynamic, sporty exhaust tone
- Appropriate sound levels for everyday riding
- Polished stainless steel muffler construction
- Key material selection for durability and long life
- Subtle, modern styling for a stealth look
- Direct replacement for OEM mufflers
- Removable noise reduction plug pre-installed
- Laser engraved Brock's Performance logo
- Handcrafted in Italy
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package
At no additional charge
Brock's Performance Gold Wing Slip-On Key Features:
Brock's Performance Stainless Steel Slip-On systems are manufactured using the highest-quality stainless steel for maximum performance, strength and corrosion resistance.
Advantages of the Stainless Steel Slip-On Mufflers:
- Corrosion Resistance - Stainless steel's resistance to corrosion provides excellent protection from the elements.
- Visual Appeal - The bright shine and easily maintained surface of stainless steel provides a modern and attractive appearance.
- Lightweight Strength - The high strength of stainless steel allows for reduced material thickness, therefore saving weight.
- Long Life - The high-strength, durability and corrosion resistant nature of stainless steel provides a long product life-cycle.
- Environment Friendly - Stainless steel is an environmentally sustainable choice, being it is completely recyclable.
- Honda Gold Wing (GL1800)
- Honda Gold Wing F6B (GL1800B)
- Honda Gold Wing F6B Deluxe (GL1800D)
- Honda Gold Wing Valkyrie (GL1800C)
- Honda Gold Wing Motor Trike (GL1800MT)
Gold Wing Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Mufflers: 22.5 lb.
Total = 22.5 lb.
Brock's Performance Slip-On Exhaust System:
- Mufflers: 18.7 lb.
Total = 18.7 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 3.8 lb. or 17% of stock weight