- Eliminate speedometer inaccuracy on stock and modified motorcycles
- Stop over reporting mileage on your odometer
- Detachable remote button for top speed recall
- Dual memory settings for switching between sprockets or tire sizes
- Extended calibration range for extreme gearing changes
- Account for changes in tire size/profile
- Convert between MPH and Km/h for import vehicles or trips abroad
- Simple Plug-n-Go installation with easy programming via on-line calculator
- Adjust for new speedo face with a different scale
On modern motorcycles speedometer error can be as high as 10%. Even a modest sprocket gearing change can increase this error to 15%. Speedometer error will also cause higher odometer readings, creating loss of resale value for no reason. The SpeedoHealer is an inexpensive, convenient, and very simple way to fix your speedometer and odometer. Compatible with all motorcycles with a non-cable driven speedometer.
- SUZUKI AN400 Burgman (1998-2006)
- AN650 Burgman (2002-2013)
- B-King (2008-2012)
- Boulevard C50 (2005-2013)
- Intruder C800 (2005-2011)
- DL650 V-Strom (2004-2013)
- DL1000 V-Strom (2002-2013)
- GSF600 Bandit (2000-2004)
- GSF650 Bandit (2005-2013)
- GSF1200 Bandit (2001-2006)
- GSF1250 Bandit (2007-2014)
- GSR400 (2006-2011)
- GSR600 (2006-2011)
- GSR750 (2011-2013)
- GSX600F Katana (1998- 2006)
- GSX650F (2008-2013)
- GSX750F Katana (1998-2006)
- GSX1250FA (2010-2013)
- GSX1400 (2001-2009)
- GSX-R600 (1997-2013)
- GSX-R750 (1996-2013)
- GSX-R1000 (2001-2014)
- GSX1300R Hayabusa (1999-2014)
- SFV400 (2010-2011), SFV650 (2009-2013)
- Gladius (2009-2013), SV650 (1999-2013)
- SV1000 (2003-2009), TL1000S/R (1997-2003)
- VL800 Intruder Volusia (2001-2013)
- XF650 Freewind (1997-2004)
- KAWASAKI KLV1000 (2004-2006)
- AGIVA Raptor 650 (2001-2008)
- Navigator (2000-2006)
- Raptor 1000 (2000-2006)
What's new on the SHv4 ?
New user interface:
Easier to program, review and update the stored parameters
Extended calibration range:
-99.9% to +9999.9% in steps of 0.1% which means the signal can be adjusted from 1/1000 to x100, in increments of 0.001, this range is efficient even for the most radical sprocket conversions and suitable for all kinds of custom applications as well.
Allows storing two independent calibration values and switching among them is possible by the press of a button. There is a clear, visual confirmation of the active bank and value in use. Useful for road and track setting when changing gearing or wheel size. Also, easy to bypass the speed limiter when on the track.
Detachable remote button:
For use with the Top Speed Recall feature now comes standard.
Improved connector layout:
The unit takes less space with the wiring harness connected.
What do you gain with Speedo Healer v4
- Accurate speedometer and/or odometer no matter what you change on your bike
- Your odometer won't show more miles/kms than you ride (RESALE VALUE!)
- Top Speed Memory (Ever wonder HOW FAST you were going?)
- Safety: Your speedometer will always clearly indicate your actual speed, without lag
The SpeedoHealer is the most popular and reliable calibrator in the world - acknowledged by thousands of happy customers worldwide. You won't find any better NOR a lower cost alternative on the market!