- As seen on Skeeter Todd's Custom Built FXR124
- Compatible with (82-00) Harley-Davidson® FXRs
- Handcrafted 0-3” over stock extended aluminum swingarm
- Shed up to 50% of unsprung weight vs OEM swingarm
- Unequaled craftsmanship, engineering and weld quality
- Replaceable, Aurora™ PTFE® lined spherical bearings pre-installed
- 6061-T6 aluminum extrusion for dependable strength
- DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless tubing axle
- Choose from 3/4", 25mm, 1" or 28mm axle and blocks
- Reversible billet aluminum axle adjusters and grade 5 steel adjuster bolts prevent axle slide (engraved with Brock's Performance logo)
- Includes 5/8” and 3/4” pivot shaft bushings
- Interior swingarm width measures 10 1/4" at the axle
- DuPont™ Delrin® chain slider (user installed)
- Black Polyester TGIC Powder Coated Finish (see technical for more info)
- Proudly made in the USA
- Weighs only 14.45 lb. (see product details for more info)
- Click to view pivot bolt stack-up engineered drawing
- Important: FXR Street-Pro™ Swingarm Owners (Please Read)
Please note: When using the 3/4" axle in high power applications, we suggest a wheel configuration which utilizes a double row bearing (or outboard bearing) on the sprocket side.
Will not work with OEM rear brake assembly; aftermarket brake setup is required
(brake arm & mounting tab included)
FXR Street-Pro Swingarm Weight Breakdown:
- Swingarm w/Bearings: 10.65 lb.
- Axle w/Nut: 2.05 lb.
- Axle Blocks: 0.80 lb.
- Bushings: 0.50 lb.
- Brake Arm: 0.45 lb.
Total = 14.45 lb.
Street-Pro™ Swingarm Application Notes:
- NOT a 100% bolt-on application - fabrication skills are required
- Swingarms are wider than OEM to accommodate wider rear tires and may require additional pulley or chain offset, etc...
- Shock mounts are located to allow original OEM shock length, including 4"-6" over versions
- Must install (or fabricate/weld, in some instances) longer shock studs or use offset mount rear shocks
- All rear axle spacers must be fabricated
- Rear brake configuration must be fabricated. Mounting tab(for use with 3/8 bolt) included for hanging brake arraignment.
- May need to alter carrier on rear wheel - machine rear carrier face, add a spacer to align with front sprocket location, etc...
- Note: We have longer (low clearance) carriers for BST wheels. 3.8mm longer to help center wheel in chassis (Available Here).
- Front spherical bearings come pre-installed from Brock’s Performance, with sized spacers, etc...
- Because most true performance enthusiasts upgrade to the more robust 3/4" pivot axle, this is our main focus. Your transmission case might need to be modified to accept the larger diameter pivot axle.
American V-Twin Fitment Statement:
Although all attempts have been made to handcraft a product which will fit a wide variety of machines for a particular make/model/year, due to idiosyncrasies between particular years, available options, accessories, etc…, fitment cannot be 100% guaranteed. If upon assembly, fitment issues are discovered which are beyond the installers ability or willingness to correct, then please feel free to contact our customer service department, alert Brock’s Performance of the fitment issue for your particular make/model, and obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization). Brock’s Performance will accept unmodified swingarms, in 100% resalable condition for a full refund.
Please note, refunds are issued after product inspection at Brock’s Performance, and the customer is responsible for any/all shipping charges.
Pivot Bolt Stack-Up Engineered Drawing:
Polyester TGIC Powder Coat:
Polyester TGIC powders are durable exterior coatings that offer good mechanical and chemical resistance properties. These coatings will also cure at lower temperatures than the standard polyester urethane. TGIC is a low-molecular-weight, multifunctional crosslinker which enables polyester TGIC formulations to contain 90% or greater resin within the binder system. Because they enhance the weather-resistance of polyester, TGIC coatings are comparable to polyester urethane coatings. They are tough, attractive and demonstrate outstanding physical properties enabling them to withstand prolonged outdoor exposure, which makes them the coating of choice for many automotive projects. TGIC powders have excellent exterior durability and excellent chemical resistance.
Why Choose Powder Over Paint?
- Durability! Powder coatings are more durable and more resistant to corrosion, chemicals and weather than liquid coatings
- Powder-coated surfaces are more resistant to chipping, scratching and similiar wear due to a thermal bonding process during curing
- Unlike wet paint, powders also don’t run or drip, providing a more uniform coating than liquid paint
- Moreover, the vibrancy of the color of a powder-coated part tends to stay bright and fresh longer than its wet-painted counterpart
- The result of using powder coating is that the product will have the most attractive, durable, high quality finish available