- Industry exclusive electro-black stainless
- 8.5" GP style megaphone muffler
- 1.9" outlet permanent baffle (noise reduction insert available)
- Electro-black finish (chemically colored stainless steel)
- An easy and affordable way to customize your bike
- Great for first time sportbike owners
- Laser engraved Brock's Performance logo
- Includes muffler, elbow, and necessary hardware
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package
At no additional charge
- Designed to work with OEM front section only
VZ9: A Harmony of Design and Performance
Our research & development team is working directly with leading Italian exhaust manufacturer, Spark Exhaust Technology by Vecchi SRL, to create performance exhaust systems that exhibit modern style elements, combined with innovations that enhance performance, key material selection for longevity and the pursuit of a perfect balance of sound. Discover the VZ9, Brock’s endless pursuit to deliver a world class performance exhaust, specifically engineered for the street enthusiast, weekend track days or competitive road course racer.
VZ9 Veloce™ Key Features:
VZ9 Veloce™ Electro-Black systems are manufactured using the finest quality stainless steel and then chemical coloring is prepared, using a mixture of chromic and sulphuric acids that develop the thickness of the naturally occurring passive film, on the steel surface. The colors that are produced are the result of light wave interference, as light is reflected from the surface of the thickened oxide passive layer and the interface of the passive layer and steel surface. The colors seen depend on the thickness of the oxide layer formed in this process. Unlike anodizing, as used widely on aluminum products, the process is not an electrochemical one and in contrast to painting, there are no pigments or coloring chemicals used. Perhaps more important, the process does not rely on heat to oxidize the surface. Chemically colored stainless steel retains the aqueous (atmospheric) corrosion resistance of the un-colored surface making the electro-colored system a great option for riders in harsh environments and ocean areas. (See 500 Hour Neutral Salt Spray Test Certificate)
Advantages of the Electro-Black VZ9 Veloce™ Muffler:
- Better scratch resistance than the basic 304 grade stainless
- UV resistant, won’t fade in the sunlight
- Water and dirt repellent
- Will maintain its appearance without rusting or discoloration
- Stainless steel is an environmentally sustainable choice,
being it is completely recyclable
Ninja 300 Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Exhaust System:
- Muffler: 9.55 lb.
Total = 9.55 lb.
Brock's Performance VZ9 Veloce™ Slip-On:
- Muffler: 2.15 lb.
- Elbow/Hardware: .50 lb.
Total = 2.65 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 6.9 lb. or 72% of OEM weight