- Quick and easy seat height adjustment from stock to -3.00"
- Lower center of gravity = lower elapsed times
- Fully-adjustable without removing link from bike
- Unique ‘window’ design shows minimum thread engagement
for added safety assurance
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum link ends
- Adjustment rod is constructed from high-tensile strength
stainless steel with rolled threads
- Jam nuts constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Mil-spec black anodized finish with laser etched logos
- Factory installed needle bearings
- Bearing dust seals included
- Installs using OEM mounting hardware
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
This link kit is designed to be used with the OEM shock and swingarm. Lowering the rear of the Kawasaki Z900RS more than -3.00" can cause the shock to contact the rocker arms, potentially causing damage.
Innovative ‘window’ allows remaining thread engagement to be visually inspected unlike many other fully-adjustable links on the market. This simple idea can prevent a potentially hazardous situation which could occur if the ends pulled out during the launch or down track. Link allows for ultra-fine rear ride height adjustments without removal from the bike (check for proper chain tension following any adjustments). Corrosion free stainless steel construction with ultra-trick black anodized aluminum ends utilizing needle bearings and mounts using OEM hardware.
Note: Window Links™ are not designed for off-road use