- Eliminates factory timing retard in lower gears
- Preserves the function of the factory gear position indicator
- Gives smoother part-throttle response in gears 1 through 3
- Improves full throttle response and acceleration
- Removes the top speed limiter on all 1000cc+ Suzuki EFI bikes
- Automatically switches off in neutral for smooth idle
- 3 user selectable gear maps with buttonless design
- Simple installation and works out of the box
- Rugged, compact, 100% weatherproof control unit
- Works well with (or without) other tuning modules and electronics
- See technical tab for additional fitment
The X-TRE Power Box is designed for Japanese motorcycles originally equipped with an in-dash gear position indicator.
X-TRE is an advanced Timing Retard Eliminator, which preserves the function of the OEM dash gear indicator. It is achieved by having a microchip encode/decode the communication link between the ECM and the dashboard in real time. This feature is unique, as other TRE boxes on the market disable the factory gear indicator.
The module improves partial and full throttle response, low-end torque, and also bypasses the speed limiter on all 1000cc+ Suzuki EFI bikes. It adds as much as 15 horsepower (e.g. the B-King in 2nd gear), while improving throttle response and acceleration especially in the lower gears. The unit automatically turns off the mapping in Neutral for smooth idle operation.
The X-TRE comes with user selectable gear maps with no requirement to have a external gear indicatior when the bike already has one. Another feature is the ability to simply review the gear map in use. The unit mounts under the fuel tank, out of sight, but the innovative buttonless design makes it possible to review and select maps while sitting on the bike. X-TRE works well with or without other electronic devices like a Power Commander or a Speedo Healer, etc.
- GSX-R600 (06-UP)
- GSX-R750 (06-UP)
- GSX-R1000 (05-UP)
- B-King (08-UP)
- Hayabusa (08-UP)
Installation: The tiny box installs in under 25 minutes on most bikes, connecting through OEM plugs. Only one wire needs to be cut and we include high quality gel-sealed quick connects to make quick, simple, and reliable connections without the need for soldering. After installation the unit is fully functional, no need to setup. The default gear mapping is 4th which can be changed easily to 5th or 6th to fit your needs.