- Specifically engineered for the Honda Grom
- Works with OEM kill switch, springs, and mounting hardware
- Easily adjusts from ultra-slammed (-6.00") to lowered (-3.00")
applications using a 4mm hex key (no spring removal required)
- Six adjustment positions for fine-tuning lean angle
- Dual-radius foot design ensures consistent ground contact
in all adjustment positions
- Allows for maximum cornering and ground clearance
- Mil-spec black anodized finish and stainless steel hardware
for ultimate corrosion resistance
- CNC-machined from aerospace-grade billet aluminum
- Kickstand weighs only 6.88 oz.
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
Are you worried about your lowered Grom falling over? Tired of looking at the ugly hacksaw job on your stock kickstand? Sick of carrying a block of wood with you after raising your Grom for additional cornering clearance? Do you just want a trick, lightweight alternative to the stock kickstand? Great News! Brock’s Performance brings you the BrockSTAND™! The beautifully crafted, fully adjustable BrockSTAND is just what you need.
Not only have we reinvented the typical adjustable kickstand, our engineering department used some of the same highly technical Computer Aided Design (CAD), Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) as was used by the OEM to develop a true factory-quality aftermarket product. We then black anodize the body and oversized hot-asphalt-busting foot, and complete the job with a subtle laser-etched Brock’s logo. We feel the BrockSTAND complements the quality and detail of the Grom, and we believe you will also.
Attention: This lightweight track-style kickstand was designed to support the weight of the motorcycle. Applying additional weight or force to the kickstand will increase the chances of failure. Activities including, but not limited to, sitting on the bike with the kickstand down, spinning the bike on the kickstand, strapping the bike down in a trailer with the kickstand engaged, etc. Failures associated with these types of behavior will not be warranted.