- SIZE : 21" x 12.5"
- WEIGHT : 18.52 lb. (8.4 kg)
- BOLT CONFIG : Center lock hubs
- OFFSET : ET 48.75mm (see 'Fitment' tab for more info)
- LOAD RATING : 825 lb. (375 kg)
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber
- STYLE : Five straight, split-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : Uses OEM TPMS Sensor (Sensor not included)
- APPROVALS : DOT E and Meets JWL Test Standards
- WARRANTY : 2 Years
- Porsche 991.1 GT3 RS (15-19)
- Porsche 991.2 GT3 RS (15-19)
- Porsche 991.1 GT2 RS (17-19)
- Porsche 991.2 GT2 RS (17-19)
Offset: Offset is displayed as an ET value, which refers to the German phrase “Einpresstiefe.” ET indicates the distance between the mounting surface and the geometric center of the wheel (the symmetry axle), usually expressed in millimeters.
When the ET value decreases, the wheel will protrude further out. An increased ET value, on the other hand, results in moving the wheel location deeper into the wheel arch.
OEM Porsche Offset: Front Wheel = ET 50mm / Rear Wheel = ET 48mm
BST GT TEK Offset: Front Wheel = ET 50.75mm / Rear Wheel = ET 48.75mm