- Mounts on inner hub before clutch pack is installed
- Floating action promotes chatter-free operation during dead stop launches
- Quicker ET’s for serious sportbike drag racing
- Smoothest operation, especially with modified engines/chassis
- Heavy duty spring kit included for longest clutch life and highest MPH
- Up to 25% more lever pressure for drag and high speed racing
- Clutch Mod #270461 is required for use with this product
- DO NOT use ultra mod spacers with cushion
- Billet 6-position adjustable lever cam included
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
Note: All 1999-2020 Hayabusa's currently using a Brock's Performance Clutch Cushion Kit should order a 1999-2001 model year replacement clutch.
With the Clutch Cushion Kit, the clutch actuation is COMPLETELY chatter-free. There is no longer a need to oil your clutch plates before heading to the track with the hopes of getting a couple of smooth passes in before they start acting up. This feature alone saves the stock Busa owner a considerable amount of work, time, and hassle. Another feature is noticeably increased clutch life due to the addition of Brock's Performance engineered clutch springs designed specifically for this application.
In big-displacement/high torque applications, the results are multiplied even greater. The modified-engine Busa owner has been frustrated in the past due to the unpredictable action of the clutch when additional power is applied. Billet-this-and-that help some, but they are only band aid cures. The problem is in the clutch design, it is a mechanical problem. The Brock's Hayabusa Clutch Cushion Kit is a mechanical cure.
The kit includes:
- 1 - Dual-stage clutch cushion
- 1 - Cushion ring
- 1 - Thick fiber clutch plate
- 6 - Load control clutch springs (a staggered assembly of four heavy duty springs and two extra heavy duty springs, no spacers are required)
- 1 - Clutch cushion kit assembly instructions
- 1 - 6-position clutch lever cam
- 1 - Spare detent ball for the lever cam spring
- 1 - Lever cam assembly instructions
Note: Due to the fragile design of the Gen 1 Busa sprocket cover, a Clutch Slave Cylinder Support is highly recommended.
Note: 2002-2007 (270500) kits convert the clutch packs back to 1999-2001 for use with the cushion.