- Eliminates ‘bucking’ during dead stop launches
- Disables factory slipper clutch
- Precision machined heavy duty steel construction
- Black oxide finish with laser etched logo
- Stainless steel cover bolts included
- Smoother operation, longer clutch life, lower ET’s
- Clutch Spring Kit #270604 is suggested for use with this product
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
A Brock's Performance Clutch Mod is required for the BMW S1000RR to be launched smoothly from a dead stop! Brock’s Performance Clutch Mod disables the factory slipper clutch. This allows the rider to perform a smooth launch as opposed to the grab-n-jerk associated with trying to launch a stock machine from a dead stop. This kit includes shim spacers to slightly increase clutch pressure without causing chatter or a lack of top end speed.
New stainless steel clutch cover bolts, with anti-seize, supplied to replace the OEM one time use bolts.
The kit includes:
- 1 Clutch Mod Ring
- 9 Stainless Steel Clutch Cover Bolts
- 12 .032 Stainless Steel Shims
- 1 Package of Permatex Anti-Seize
Attention: Although casual riding is generally unaffected after the installation of this product, some rear wheel ‘chirp, hop or chatter’ may be noticed, depending upon rider habits. All Brock’s Performance products are designed for Competition Use Only. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for additional information.