- Full titanium construction with carbon fiber tip
- World class craftsmanship, fit and finish
- Low 'throaty' tone is great for everyday riding (noise reduction insert available)
- Lightweight systems weigh as little as 8 1/4 lb.
- Two 12mm O2 bungs pre-installed on headers & one 18mm for wideband O2 sensor
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) block off cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) trackmaps via our map support program at no additional charge
- Click here to view logo plate color options
Our Best-Looking Performance Exhaust System
The system that shocked the world, as seen on YouTube when Ryan Schnitz ran an incredible 8.49@158 MPH. Not only a straight liner’s dream, the CT Meg™ is just as ‘at home’ carving up back roads or prowling a local bike night. The CT Series™ full titanium exhaust system developed by Brock Davidson is a direct result of incalculable hours of designing, prototyping and evaluating prior to the approval of a working model. The whole exhaust system weighs as little as 8 1/4 lbs. and at the same time boosts horsepower by allowing a more efficient air flow. The CT Series™ not only gives you superb cornering clearance, but if you are a weekend drag racer, the system provides unmatched ground clearance to give you maximum lowering ability for mind-numbing acceleration.