- Direct replacement for the OEM pilot saddle
- Exclusively made for Brock’s Performance by Corbin
- Custom stepped saddle lowers seat height 0.625" (15.9mm) vs. OEM
- Comfort Cell® foam provides ultimate comfort and support
- Fibertech™ basepan for unsurpassed fit
- Side panel material: Asphalt Vinyl
(An interesting rough texture that gives good traction and visually a nice contrast)
- Seat area material: Carbon Fiber Vinyl Black
(An embossed vinyl material that looks like carbon fiber)
- Rides on rubber bumpers to protect the motorcycle's paint job
- Embroidered Brock’s Performance and Corbin logos (both sides)
- Saddle comes ready to install with pre mounted brackets
- Hardware and installation instructions included
- Lifetime warranty on basepan, hardware and foam
Brock’s Performance pilot saddle greatly enhances the comfort of the bike by ergonomically dispersing your weight over a greater area. Built with Corbin's Comfort Cell® foam to provide countless miles of supportive comfort, the exclusive foam material feels firm at first, but doesn't break down like the stock foam. This keeps your body supported indefinitely for day long riding enjoyment.
Engineered to fit perfect to the tank, chassis and tail section. The saddle is manufactured with a Fibertech™ basepan for unsurpassed fit that rides on rubber bumpers to protect the motorcycle's paint job. To make installation easier, the saddle comes ready to install with pre mounted brackets.
Installation: Front saddle installs just like stock. Brackets are pre-installed on the seat so it's ready to go right out of the box. We include a button head screw to use in place of the OEM shoulder bolt. Just slide the front tongue into place, pull up on the back edge of the saddle and secure into stock location using the included bolt.
Care Notes: Vinyl is an extremely durable and weather-resistant product and therefore requires little care. It is suggested to avoid any cleaners and/or conditioners that are petroleum-based as they could lead to fading and eventual breakdown of the material. Cleaning can be achieved with Corbin’s Saddle Cream or a similar product.
Note: The Comfort Cell® foam has a memory feature. It will take approximately 1500-2000 miles for the saddle to shape to the rider.
- PATENTED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY: The design and manufacture of Corbin products is so unique that Mike Corbin himself holds more than 60 United States Patents! From the manufacturing process itself to the latest engineered materials, you can count on highly functional and unique products that work. Always an innovator, Mike Corbin invented Integrated Molding technology, which is now the process by which all Corbin saddles are made. This process allows extremely tight tolerances and creates a chemical bond between the foam and base material.
- FIBERTECH™ BASEPAN: A purpose built, hybrid material that provides a firm foundation to support the carefully designed ergonomics of the Corbin saddle. It provides a precision fit to every arc and contour of the machine and rides on rubber bumpers to protect your paint.
- COMFORT CELL® FOAM: The heart of the Brock’s Performance saddle by Corbin is the exclusive, purpose-built foam material, called Comfort Cell. The foam was created to provide a firm, resilient ride that doesn't break down during those long days on the road. Continued use of the saddle will allow the foam to contour to your body for ultimate comfort and support.
- ERGONOMIC SHAPING: A major part of the design criteria of the Brock’s Performance saddle by Corbin is the ergonomic shape. This means the saddle's foam shape is designed to emulate the curves of the human body. This provides more square inches of body contact and helps to eliminate hot spots. This shaping also neutralizes the seating platform to help curb sliding in the saddle, which reduces rider fatigue.
SADDLE WARRANTY: Basepan, foam and hardware of the Corbin saddle is warranted to the original owner for life. Cover materials and workmanship are warranted for one year. Product will only be authorized to be shipped back, freight pre-paid, for refining of shape or to replace/rectify defective parts. In cases where the rework requires a new cover, a recover charge will be applied.
FIBERGLASS WARRANTY: Structural integrity of Corbin fiberglass components are warranted to the original owner for life. Finish and paint are warranted against manufacturing defects for one year. Damage to the product and/or painted surfaces from outside forces or misuse is specifically not covered under warranty.