NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA
- Brock's Performance Street or Track mapping is available pre-installed to match any Brock's Performance exhaust system (exhaust purchase verification required)
- Compact design for discrete placement & easy uninstallation to revert to stock settings
- Easily change & upgrade tunes as you upgrade parts
- Comes with Power Core software that connects dyno runs with our EFI Tuning Devices to unlock your ride’s potential
- Two position map switching function built in (switch sold separately)
- Autotune system available for custom fuel mapping without a dyno (sold separately)
- Analog input allows you to install any 0-5-volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Easily connects to your computer via USB
- Each cylinder can be mapped individually and for each gear, giving riders more granular control
- One year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
Tried, true, and tested the Power Commander continues to evolve with the Power Commander 6. Developed to simplify the user experience, PC6 makes choosing and tuning a map easier for the end user. All the same benefits you have relied on for over 20 years remain to keep you at the front of the pack.
The Power Commander 6 fuel injection tuning device allows you to optimize your fuel and timing curve (where applicable) giving you the confidence to roam freely. With fine tune adjustability and multiple inputs, the Power Commander 6 will keep your vehicle running at its full potential letting you concentrate on the journey ahead.
Featuring a plug-and-play setup, Power Commander 6 can be installed discreetly underneath your seat, cowl, dash or other location ensuring your ride looks as good as it runs. Removing the device reverts your vehicle completely back to stock. With the ability to store and switch between two maps on-the-fly (via the map switch accessory) and connect to various Power Commander accessories such as the Autotune, Quickshifter, or POD-300, the Power Commander 6 gives you features and functions that provide you with the ultimate ride.
Shipped with Dynojet base map unless otherwise specified. Brock's Performance mapping is not available and will not function correctly with other exhaust systems!
If you have previously purchased a Brock's Performance exhaust from one of our authorized dealers, contact our sales department to obtain the correct map for your application.
As an added bonus, map support is available (via e-mail) for as long as you own your Brock's Performance exhaust at NO additional charge!
Basic Map Descriptions:
Street Map: For use on the street using pump gas (any brand/octane - Shell 89 suggested).
Pump Track Map: For use on the drag strip (or hot street use) using pump gas (Shell 89 suggested)
Track Map: For use on the drag strip while using oxygenated fuel (MR9, MR12, MRX01, etc.)
A "Track" map begins its life on Brock's Dynojet Model 250 Dynamometer (located in Dayton Ohio @900 ft. above sea level in our climate controlled facility). Utilizing an air/fuel probe, we obtain the correct air fuel mixture for precise metering throughout the entire operation range to match our exhaust systems. This map is then "adjusted" (trade secret!) at the drag strip by the Brock's Performance Research and Development Department to maximize performance with the bikes own ram-air system operating at speed. The ram-air system cannot be correctly pressurized on the dyno, so real world adjustments are made and measured (to one hundredth of a mile per hour) at the drag strip.
Max power "Dyno" maps are also available to Brock's Performance exhaust system owners. These maps are tuned to show maximum power on the dyno....NOT maximum acceleration on the track! Track maps WILL READ LOW power readings on the dyno.