On August 2, 2021, Kawasaki Motors Corporation, U.S.A. announced a recall on certain 2018 through 2021 Ninja H2 SX, Ninja H2 SX SE, and Ninja H2 SX SE+ bikes. The reason for the recall is an insufficient amount of grease applied to needle bearings in the rear hub housing on affected bikes. Bearings could fail, which could cause the rear wheel to lock and cause a crash danger to the rider.
- Direct fit OEM replacement steel needle bearing
- Equivalent to Kawasaki # 92046-0617
- 50 mm ID x 62 mm OD x 25 mm Width
- Double lip seal
- High speed 1 pc. nylon cage
- 2-year warranty
- Why Choose Worldwide Bearings? - Read More