- Incredible 66% weight savings vs. OEM
- 15" megaphone muffler
- Black ceramic coated finish
- 2.25" (57.2 mm) outlet permanent baffle
- Larger diameter outlet provides increased exhaust flow
- Maximized power gains on stock and modified engines
- Distinctive look and aggressive sound
- Each muffler is hand fabricated into a distinctive penta-diamond shape
- Muffler angles optimized for maximum ground clearance when cornering
- Customize with over 100 different color combinations
- Endcaps are produced by BST to ensure a perfect match to your wheels
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- Includes one 12mm O2 bung & one 18mm bung for wideband
O2 sensor (block-off plugs included)
- Includes (emissions/PAIR) block off cap for decel-pop reduction
- 3oz. tube of Permatex Ultra Copper® supplied with purchase
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
- Click here to view logo plate color options
- Click here to view installation instructions
- Click here to view PAIR block-off instructions
- Click here to view Penta-Carbon Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
WARNING: Due to the extreme nature of the Z H2, all Brock's Performance exhaust systems are designed to be used in conjunction with a Dynojet PCV and fuel tune. Any other configuration could result in premature exhaust wear that will not be covered under warranty.
The PAIR Valve on the Z H2 is blocked via the use of the supplied black cap. Damage to the exhaust system, via extreme heat and/or excessive deceleration pop, may result from an improperly blocked PAIR system. Brock’s Performance will not warranty any damage created from an improperly blocked PAIR.
The NEW Brock’s Performance Penta-Carbon™ Stainless Steel Full Exhaust System is like no other. Make it your own! The Penta-Carbon™ is designed to be customized to your specifications. The heart of this customization is a beautiful five-sided carbon fiber endcap produced exclusively for Brock’s Performance by world-renowned carbon composite specialists Blackstone Tek (aka BST Carbon Fiber wheels). Not only is the carbon cap available in gloss or matte finishes, we have also expanded the offerings to match any available BST carbon fiber wheel custom ink colors, for a combination that is truly unique. Check this link for more information on Xirallic®, the shimmering ‘Ink’ finish applied to produce subtle colors that explode in direct sunlight: BST Custom Ink & Finish Options
Don’t have carbon fiber wheels yet? No problem, the colored end caps match the schemes of most brands: blue, red, and green… just to name a few.
‘What about the pipe,’ you ask? With sharp lines to match the aesthetic design trends of most modern sportbikes combined with the aggressive sound Brock’s exhausts are known for, the Penta-Carbon™ shape won’t get lost in the crowd. They are available in show polished stainless or black ceramic coated stainless. If you like the sound and power of our Alien Head mufflers, you will love this modern take on Brock’s legendary mindset.
Already have a Brock’s Performance Alien Head™, Short Meg™ or Slash Cut exhaust? No problem, the Penta-Carbon™ muffler is available separately and designed to be an easy direct swap that takes only minutes.
As an added bonus for our #stupidfast friends, the Penta-Carbon™ muffler is also around 1/2 lb. (.22 kg) lighter than a comparable Alien Head or ShortMeg mufflers and outflows our Slash Cut mufflers.
And finally, the Penta-Carbon™ Mufflers are adorned with our new, more discrete, logo plates in a variety of colors as well as in our Stupid Fast (US Trademark No. 4,268,627) version: Logo Plate Color Options
- Z H2 (2020) Stock vs. Penta-Carbon Full System + P08 F1-85 + PCV w/ Street Map
- Z H2 (2020) Stock vs. Penta-Carbon Full System + P08 F1-85 + PCV w/ Track Map
Z H2 (2020) Full System Decibel Levels
Testing procedure performed according to SAE J2825
Penta-Carbon Full System:
Idle: 91 dBA / 5000 RPM: 110 dBA
Z H2 (2020) Exhaust Weight Comparison
OEM Full Exhaust System:
- Muffler (w/ clamp & heat shield): 16.70 lb.
- Front Section (one piece): 15.25 lb.
(head pipes, catalytic converter, EBV, midpipe, etc.)
Total = 31.95 lb.
Brock's Performance Penta-Carbon Full System:
- Muffler: 2.75 lb.
- Head Pipes w/ Flanges: 5.45 lb.
- Collector / Hardware: 2.55 lb.
Total = 10.75 lb.
Total Weight Savings = 21.20 lb. or 66% of OEM weight