- Direct bolt-on triple clamp for popular Harley-Davidson® models
(See product details tab for listing of known fitment applications)
- Allows use of popular OEM upside-down (inverted) sportbike forks
- As seen on Jody Perewitz Land Speed Bike and Skeeter Todd's Custom Built FXR124
- Reversible lower clamp for maximum fork height adjustability
(Fork Extensions available here)
- Lower clamp is tapped for fork stops and a clearance hole for headlight mounting
- Accepts handlebars with a 3.5" center-to-center spacing
- Threaded steering stem and jam nut to allow proper setting of bearing preload
- Steering stem is threaded 5/8"-18 for steering stem bolt
- Two (2) 5/16”-18 threaded holes for fork stops
- One (1) 3/8” clearance hole for headlight mounting
- Uses OEM H-D® (1" ID) bearings and seals (not included)
- Stock Dyna™ offset of 2.375" for 18"+ wheels sizes
- 207mm fork spread center-to-center (e.g. 2001-2006 GSX-R1000)
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum upper and lower clamps
- 300 series stainless steering stem
- All stainless steel hardware
- Laser engraved logo
- Natural finish
- Weighs only 5.8 lb.
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
- Click to view V-Twin Triple Tree Installation Information
Brock’s Performance has professionally designed and fabricated V-Twin Triple Trees with Reversible Bottom Clamp which will allow conversion of select Harley-Davidson® FXR™, Dyna™ and Sportster™ forks to late model upside-down (inverted) sportbike forks to take your riding to the next level. These triple clamps not only allow the use of readily available OEM forks (GSX-R1000, Hayabusa, etc...,) but also simultaneously add the ability to use corresponding wheels and brakes, increasing overall suspension performance and comfort while providing world class braking options. Featuring zero (1-1) rake and the stock 2 3/8" Dyna offset, we also accommodate the stock fork stops and lock (when possible). Available in 50/54 with a 207mm spread (GSX-R1000) and 50/55 with a 214mm spread (Hayabusa). See overview and technical tabs for more info. Proudly made in the USA.
Known Fitment Applications:
- Harley-Davidson® FXR™ (87-94) (Including CVO)
- Harley-Davidson® Dyna™ (90-17)
- Harley-Davidson® Sportster™ (87-03)
All remaining years of FXR™, Dyna™ and Sportster™ will accept the clamp with small modifications. The clamp will also fit custom applications utilizing a 1” DIA Harley-Davidson® steering stem. This is a bolt on application for any frame with the fork stop on the front of the neck; all other frames will require a fabricated fork stop.
Triple Tree Weight Breakdown:
- Upper clamp – 28.8 oz. (816g)
- Lower clamp – 33.6 oz. (952g)
- Steering stem – 26.4 oz. (748g)
- Jam nut – 1.1 oz. (31g)
- Hardware – 2.6 oz. (74g)
Total = 5.8 lb. (2.63 kg)
American V-Twin Fitment Statement:
Although all attempts have been made to handcraft a product which will fit a wide variety of machines for a particular make/model/year, due to idiosyncrasies between particular years, available options, accessories, etc…, fitment cannot be 100% guaranteed. If upon assembly, fitment issues are discovered which are beyond the installers ability or willingness to correct, then please feel free to contact our customer service department, alert Brock’s Performance of the fitment issue for your particular make/model, and obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization). Brock’s Performance will accept unmodified triple trees, in 100% resalable condition for a full refund.
Please note, refunds are issued after product inspection at Brock’s Performance, and the customer is responsible for any/all shipping charges.