- Direct replacement of stock shift shafts
- Designed to flex in case of trouble and then return to perfectly straight
- Smoother shifting and increased transmission life, especially in high power applications
- Precision ground, heat treated with threaded hole on one end for easy removal
- Lifetime guarantee
- Sold as single shift shaft - only one required
Upgrade your stock KZ900/1000 shift fork shaft for longer life and increased durability under race or street usage. Additionally, Brock's specific resizing of the shaft outer diameter helps prevent shift fork bind under heavy shifting loads generated by high performance engines and/or Nitrous Oxide use.
These specially designed shift fork shafts are constructed and heat-treated to allow the shafts to flex as opposed to bending under adverse conditions. After bending they return to their original straightened position, which prevents the shift fork from rubbing in the slot which also increases shift fork and gear longevity. Threaded holes in end of shaft for easy removal.