- Recalibrates wheel speed signal for 21" wheels
- Maintains full functionality of the ABS on bikes with big front wheels
- Prevents trouble codes from the improper wheel speed signal
- Plug-n-play installation for OEM wheel speed sensor (WSS)
- No cutting and splicing of sensitive sensors
- Designed and assembled in the USA
- 3 year limited factory warranty
Please Note: The factory P&A power supply located in the inner fairing is used to power the module. If the power supply is already in use, a power harness splitter is available (P/N: 562236). Softail models require a separate power adapter harness (P/N: 562223).
Road King (non-CVO) models require a separate power and connection adapter harness (TracMax P/N: HA3275). Road King CVO models require a separate power and connection adapter harness (TracMax P/N: HA3274).
TracMax by ThunderMax is an easy to install ABS wheel size correction module that is designed to help you regain full ABS functionality on your Harley-Davidson® Touring® (14-19) and Softail® (15-19) models that have been equipped with an aftermarket big front wheel kit. TracMax comes 100% assembled, ready to install with no wire-cutting or splicing required - installs in under 15 minutes. Simply plug the TracMax into the factory ABS wiring harness and it seamlessly corrects the wheel speed signal of the front wheel based on wheel diameter.