- Replaces BST # 18009-7000-19-002
- 20x heavier than the BST aluminum spacer
- Tungsten spacer weight: 4.16 lb. (1887g)
- BST Aluminum spacer weight: 0.20 lb. (91g)
- Made from 95% Tungsten for maximum density
- Simple and discreet mod to gain an advantage at the track
- Quicker ET's with no ill effects on rotational inertia
- Moves the bike’s center of gravity forward allowing for faster launches off the line
- Mounts between the wheel bearings as part of the front wheel assembly
- Remove the left side bearing (non-snap ring side) from the BST wheel and install in place of the aluminum spacer
- Designed, machined, and assembled in the USA
- For BST wheels only (see 'Fitment' tab for model fitment listing)
The tungsten alloy sleeve spacer replaces the aluminum sleeve spacer in front BST wheels. The spacer mounts between the front wheel bearings (part of the front wheel assembly) helping to prevent wheelies under acceleration. Since the spacer discreetly mounts between the bearings, it does not affect the acceleration advantages of having lightweight carbon fiber wheels. By mounting in front of the bike’s center of gravity, the rider can leave the starting line faster resulting in lower ET’s.
Meets XDA, Man Cup, and NHDRO Real Street and Pro Street specifications. Completely hidden and undetectable, this spacer is designed to function with BST carbon fiber front wheels only. No wheel modifications required, reuse of ceramic wheel bearings is not recommended.
BST Wheel Fitment:
- 168970 – 3.5 x 17 (7 Spoke i-Series)
- 170326 – 3.5 x 17 (Rapid TEK)
- 165941 – 3.5 x 17 (5 Slant R+)
- 161677 – 3.5 x 16 (5 Slant R+)
- 161326 – 3.5 x 17 (5 Slant)
- 166136 – 3.5 x 17 (5 Slant)
- *161118 – 3.5 x 17 (5 Slant)
* Check the number engraved on the wheel hub before purchasing. This tungsten sleeve spacer is NOT compatible with Revision A wheels.