- Eliminates ‘bucking’ during dead stop launches
- Replaces factory back-torque limiter
- Billet 7075 aluminum, mil spec. hard coat construction
- Smoother operation, longer clutch life, lower ET’s
- 70% lighter than stock for quicker engine acceleration
- Formerly approved by AMA/Prostar for 1000 Supersport competition
- Clutch Spring Kit #270331 is suggested for use with this product
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
We now offer an ultra-light billet replacement for the stock back torque limiter. This is the exact set-up we used in our 2005 GSX-R1000 to win the AMA/Prostar SuperSport National Championship in 2005. We noticed an increase in MPH and drivability from the very first launch in addition to dramatically increased clutch life.
Our GSX-R1000 (05-06) Ultra Clutch Mod Kit includes a CNC machined Billet Aluminum and Hard anodized one piece replacement for the stock two piece back torque limiter. This represents a nearly 70% decrease in rotating mass in this area alone. We also include an ultra light and hard-coated clutch plate shim spacer to increase spring pressure using the stock clutch springs.
We elected to shim the entire clutch pack as opposed to the springs as the minimal thickness required created problems under the spring retaining screw heads. The current clutch lifter pins and nuts located in the pressure plate are also no longer required. No core required.
Attention: Although casual riding is generally unaffected after the installation of this product, some rear wheel ‘chirp, hop or chatter’ may be noticed, depending upon rider habits. All Brock’s Performance products are designed for Competition Use Only. Please see our Terms and Conditions page for additional information.