- Improves performance by reducing the drive system's rotating mass
- Lightweight 7075 T6 aerospace aluminum
- Black and silver finish
- Precision CNC machined individually for tightest tolerances
- Ideal tooth design for perfected chain hold and release
- This sprocket for use with a 525 chain
Sprocket Dimensions: 5 (10mm holes) with a PCD (Pitch Circle Diameter) of 100mm and a sprocket ID of 76mm.
Based in the USA, Vortex has been manufacturing top quality racing components since 1995. Owned and operated by motorcycle racers, they focus on absolute quality. Each of their race components are made to the tightest tolerances with the best quality materials for the application. Vortex tests on the track with direct feedback from top professional race teams worldwide.