- Ideal battery for a 1397/1441cc Hayabusa
- Spill-proof design means virtually no possibility of leaks (after proper activation and cycling)
- Advanced lead-calcium technology pumps up starting power
- Yuasa’s High Performance Maintenance Free batteries will last up to three times longer than conventional batteries
- Exceptional resistance to vibration makes Yuasa the most reliable battery on the market today
- VRLA batteries hold voltage longer and need less charging in standby or storage mode
YTZ14S Maintenance Free Battery
This extra high (230) cold cranking amp battery is a must for all Hayabusas (99-19) with modified engines! It has also been used to cure the starter clutch "kick back" problems associated with 02 and 03 stock Hayabusas. There are no chassis modifications or seat cutting required...this battery fits in the stock mounting box! Up to 30% more cranking amps thanks to a radial grid design.
Yuasa Battery, Inc. has been manufacturing motorcycle batteries in the U.S.A. to uncompromisingly high standards since 1979. Most of the large capacity Powersports batteries are manufactured in our Laureldale, PA plant. All other Powersports batteries are produced in a Yuasa state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in various countries throughout the world. Each Yuasa facility follows the same rigorous manufacturing processes to ensure the highest Yuasa quality standards are met.
Maintenance Free VRLA
VRLA (Valve Regulated Lead Acid) means a battery that’s perfect for people who have better things to do than battery maintenance! Our permanently sealed VRLA battery never needs refilling; however, it still needs periodic charging.
Battery Family: YTZ Factory Activated, Maintenance Free
Battery Type: YTZ14S
Capacity (AH): 11.2
Dimensions: 6" x 3.4375" x 4.375"
Weight: 8.6 lb.