Let the Brock's Performance in-house team flash your stock Kawasaki Ninja H2 SX (Engine Control Unit) to our exacting specifications. The Stage 1-F BrockFLASH™ with fuel tune for the Ninja H2 SX is designed to work in conjunction with your Brock's Performance Predator slip-on exhaust system and stock or aftermarket air cleaner (Sprint Filter P08 F1-85 recommended) with *No aftermarket fuel tuner required (Dynojet PCV, Bazzaz, etc...)
Brock's custom fuel mapping is located inside the ECU, and targets optimized all around driving as well as high-performance perfection. Take your Ninja H2 SX to the next level of performance with the BrockFLASH™ ECU:
Stage 1-F Ninja H2 SX BrockFLASH™ ECU Features Include:
- Service performed in-house (1-2 business day typical turnaround time)
using Guhl Motors based MorDEFY software to Brock’s tuning specifications
- Increased horsepower & torque throughout the entire RPM range in Full Power Mode (Low & Medium Power Modes remain stock)
- Derestricted throttle blade settings to allow 100% throttle operation without sacrificing smooth operation
- User diagnostic reset enabled (click for reset procedure demonstration video)
- Increased high RPM limit
- Fuel table and Ignition mapping optimized for use with 93 Octane pump gas
(no PCV or Bazzaz unit required)
- Recommended Fuel: a minimum octane rating of 91 [(R+M)/2] should be used for Ninja H2 SX models due to the high compression ratio forced induction engine
- Removes top speed limiter
- Reduced fan temp
- Remove PAIR code/light
- Remove O2 sensor code/light
- Remove exhaust butterfly valve code/light
- Deceleration fuel cut disabled (normal/stock is enabled)
- + Many more!
- Fuel tuned ECU flash designed for Brock’s Performance Slip-on, but compatible with most
- Attention: Full power mode with KTRC off not recommended with a passenger!
- Note: Exhaust Servo cables must be removed for maximum performance
To order, complete the ECU Flash Release Form (release form may be included in your package or emailed to email@example.com). Then checkout online and send us your ECU freight prepaid and insured ($1,000 declared value coverage recommended) to:
Brock’s Performance - 4064 E. Patterson Rd., Dayton, OH 45430
Please write your order number on the outside of the box.
ATTENTION: FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY! ECU modifications will void your factory warranty. Increased high RPM limits can induce additional strain which could lead to premature engine failure.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information:
Brock's Performance Terms and Conditions
For more information on Guhl Motors Terms and Conditions click here