Let the Brock's Performance in-house team flash your stock Kawasaki Z900 ECU (Engine Control Unit) to our exacting specifications. The Stage 1 BrockFLASH™ ECU for the Kawasaki Z900 is designed to work in conjunction with a Brock's Performance exhaust system, Dynojet PCV, and Brock's custom PCV fuel mapping to provide the most complete, user-friendly fuel adjustment combination possible. Take your Z900 to the next level of performance with the BrockFLASH™ ECU:
Stage 1 Z900 BrockFLASH™ ECU Features Include (some options vary per model/style of tune):
- Service performed in-house (1-2 business day typical turnaround time) using
Guhl Motors based morDefy software to Brock’s tuning specifications
- Increased horsepower & torque throughout the entire RPM range
- Derestricted secondary throttle blade settings to allow 100% throttle
operation without sacrificing smooth operation
- User diagnostic reset enabled (click for reset procedure demonstration video)
- Increased high RPM limit
- Retains OEM base fuel table mapping (for Dynojet PCV fuel tuning, or equivalent)
- Removes top speed limiter
- Reduced fan temp
- Remove PAIR code/light
- Remove O2 sensor code/light
- Deceleration fuel cut disabled (normal/stock is enabled)
- + Many more!
- Important: BrockFLASH ECU Installation Procedure (PDF)
To order, complete the ECU Flash Release Form (release form may be included in your package or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org). Then checkout online and send us your ECU freight prepaid and insured ($1,000 declared value coverage recommended) to:
Brock’s Performance - 4064 E. Patterson Rd., Dayton, OH 45430
Please write your order number on the outside of the box.
ATTENTION: FOR COMPETITION USE ONLY! ECU modifications will void your factory warranty. Increased high RPM limits can induce additional strain which could lead to premature engine failure.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information:
Brock's Performance Terms and Conditions
For more information on Guhl Motors Terms and Conditions click here