- SIZE : 3.5" x 21"
- WEIGHT : Coming Soon
Add 0.60 lb. (0.272 kg) with Worldwide Bearings ceramic bearings
Add 0.65 lb. (0.295 kg) with Worldwide Bearings steel bearings
- STATIC LOAD RATING : 440 lb. (200 kg)
Click Here: Important Load Rating Safety Information
- MATERIALS : Carbon fiber and aluminum
- STYLE : Five curved, split-spoke configuration
- VALVE STEMS : BST Ultra-High-Speed (UHS) 90-degree, aluminum stems and caps
- APPROVALS : DOT E and JWL for street and track use
- FITMENT : Direct OEM replacement (see 'Fitment' tab for additional models)
- WARRANTY : 2 Years
For ABS equipped H-D models: Altering the diameter of the front wheel requires the wheel speed sensor to be recalibrated to prevent loss of braking. See ‘Technical’ tab for additional information.
Additional Model Fitment:
- Fat Bob – FXDF (08-17)
- Switchback – FLD (12-16)
- Wide Glide – FXDWG (08-17)
For Harley-Davidson models equipped with factory ABS: When altering the diameter of the front wheel, the wheel speed sensor needs to be recalibrated to prevent loss of braking. Brock’s Performance now offers MC Bagger ABS Recalibration Bearings to eliminate this issue. These bearings eliminate ABS malfunction and warning lights when removing your stock sized Harley-Davidson wheel and fitting a 21” BST wheel. To order, select option “ABS Recalibration Steel Bearing Kit” in the bearing options dropdown (MC Bagger ABS Recalibration Bearings are not available in ceramic).