- Handcrafted 6061-T6 aluminum extended swingarm
- Proprietary custom extrusion made exclusively for Brock's Performance
- Extends wheelbase from stock to 3 inches over
- Fits FXR models with a 4.5” transmission housing
- 3-position shock mounts allow flexibility in ride height (stock, -1”, -2”)
- Designed for use in high-power, high-torque applications
- Includes centerless ground 4130 Chromoly axle
(choose from 3/4”, 25mm, 1”, or 28mm axles)
- Reversible billet aluminum axle adjusters for easy wheel adjustments
- Includes adjustable brake bar for undermount (aftermarket) brake caliper
- PTFE® lined spherical bearings from Worldwide Bearings preinstalled
- Includes bushings to use the OEM pivot shaft
(choose from 5/8” or 3/4” bushing sets)
- Interior swingarm width measures 10 1/4” at the axle
- The total weight of swingarm, hardware, and axle is 14.32 lb. (6.50 kg)
(see the 'Technical' tab for details)
- Designed, machined, and assembled in the USA
- Burnished raw aluminum finish
- See 'Technical' tab for installation information
- Click here to view installation information
- Click here to view pivot bolt stack-up engineered drawing
What do you get when you combine 25 years of sportbike drag racing and innovation with a V-Twin industry cry for a swingarm that can handle the ever-increasing demands of ultra-powerful FXR's? Introducing the Performance FXR Swingarm™, by Brock’s Performance. Leaning heavily on technology proven in the ‘stupid fast’ turbocharged sportbike area, our tubing, bracing, billet aluminum ends and 28mm Chromoly axle configuration routinely control 750 hp/350 ft-lb no wheelie bar missiles in 6 second/220MPH action.
Adapting this winning combination for smooth operation and long street life for your FXR, we installed replaceable PTFE® lined spherical bearings from Worldwide Bearings at the pivot loops. Adding a bit of flexibility to the stance and chassis tunability in the rear, billet 3-position shock mounts (1/2-13 thread) are standard allowing for stock height, -1”, and -2” mounting positions. Speaking of flexibility, check out the adjustable brake bar that allows mounting of many different aftermarket brake calipers.
Don’t forget the extra 3” length can be worth as much as 3 tenths improvement in the 1/4 mile. The bottom line, weighing in at a little over 1/2 the weight of the OEM swingarm and built to handle as much power as you can throw at it, moving/bent axles can now be a thing of the past, and you can look great and go faster too.
American V-Twin Fitment Statement:
Although all attempts have been made to handcraft a product which will fit a wide variety of machines for a particular make/model/year, due to idiosyncrasies between particular years, available options, accessories, etc…, fitment cannot be 100% guaranteed. If upon assembly, fitment issues are discovered which are beyond the installer's ability or willingness to correct, then please feel free to contact our customer service department, alert Brock’s Performance of the fitment issue for your particular make/model, and obtain an RMA (Return Material Authorization). Brock’s Performance will accept unmodified swingarms, in 100% resalable condition for a full refund.
Please note, refunds are issued after product inspection at Brock’s Performance, and the customer is responsible for any/all shipping charges.
Attention: When spacing FXR rear wheel, the overall width including spacers, brake hanger, etc. Must be: 10.250 in +.020in/-.000in / (260.35mm +.50mm/-.00mm)
Overall hub width is critical for proper operation/handling, product longevity, and rider safety. Brock’s Performance will not warranty any damaged swingarm found not to be in compliance with these spacing guidelines.
Performance FXR Swingarm Weight:
- Swingarm w/ Bearings: 10.70 lb. (4.85 kg)
- Axle w/ Nuts & Blocks:
- 3/4” – 2.80 lb. (1.27 kg)
- 25mm - 3.15 lb. (1.43 kg)
- 1” - 3.20 lb. (1.45 kg)
- 28mm - 3.40 lb. (1.54 kg)
- Pivot Bushings:
- 5/8” - 0.50 lb. (0.23 kg)
- 3/4” - 0.43 lb. (0.20 kg)
- Adjustable Brake Bar w/ Hardware: 0.39 lb. (0.18 kg)
Total Swingarm Weight with 3/4” Axle & Pivot Bushings: 14.32 lb. (6.50 kg)
- Not a 100% bolt-on application
- Performance swingarms are wider than OEM to accommodate wider rear tires, an offset sprocket/pulley may be required and/or modification of the rear wheel carrier
(for BST wheels low profile sprocket carriers are available)
- Fabrication of wheel and/or shocks spacers required
- Will not work with OEM rear brake assembly; aftermarket brake setup is required. A tab is welded to the bottom of the swingarm for installation of an adjustable brake bar (included)
- For modified bikes, Brock’s Performance recommends the 3/4” pivot shaft which may require modification of the transmission case
- When using the 3/4" axle in high power applications, we suggest a wheel configuration that utilizes a double row bearing (or outboard bearing) on the sprocket/pulley side