Now fits all years of Hayabusa when using the included Spacer Kit (a $24.99 value.) Spacer kit allows a Gen 2 Hayabusa ShortMeg 2™ exhaust to be used on a Gen 1 Hayabusa (99-07) without any permanent modification. Spacer kit not required for Gen 2 models.
- 14" megaphone muffler
- Show-polished finish
- High flow flange kit
- Maximized power gains on stock and modified engines
- 2.25" outlet removable baffle
- Larger diameter outlet provides increased exhaust flow
- Distinctive look/aggressive sound
(2.25” optional noise reduction insert sold separately)
- No fairing modifications required
- Aerospace quality, ultra lightweight stainless construction
- 3oz. tube of Permatex Ultra Copper® supplied with purchase
- Includes (Emissions/PAIR) Block Off Cap and instructions for decel-pop reduction
- C44 eliminator plug available here to prevent FI light following O2 sensor removal
- Includes Brock’s lifetime direct support package at no additional charge
- Select from increased drivability/fuel mileage (pump gas) or race-proven (race fuel) track maps via our map support program at no additional charge
- Click here to view logo plate color options
- Click here to view installation instructions
- Click here to view PAIR block-off instructions
ShortMeg 2™ Full Exhaust System
The ShortMeg 2™ offers a full through 2.25” diameter secondary section for increased exhaust flow and builds upon the legendary, race-proven performance of the original ShortMeg™, while adding a distinctive look and deeper exhaust tone. This system is a must for the sportbike owner who is never quite satisfied with factory power.
Manufactured to stringent specifications, Brock personally designed and hand-tuned the ShortMeg 2™ full exhaust system to find the ideal balance of performance and attitude from the stock to the highly modified sportbike. The ShortMeg 2™ exhaust system stands as the benchmark of cutting edge power, design, and style.