- CNC machined aluminum ~ corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Black anodized finish ~ laser etched
- From 1" to 3.5" lower than stock
- Lower center of gravity for lower ETs
- Adjustable without removing links from bike
- Complete set weighs only 9 oz.
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
- Click here for Window Link Adjustment Consistency Instructions
Innovative ‘window’ allows remaining thread engagement to be visually inspected unlike many other fully-adjustable links on the market. This simple idea can prevent a potentially hazardous situation which could occur if the ends pulled out during the launch or down track. Links allow for ultra-fine rear ride height adjustments without removal from the bike. Corrosion free stainless steel construction with ultra-trick black anodized aluminum ends.
Direct replacement using stock hardware, (Lower rear cowling/belly pan removal or modification NOT required.) Stock lengths duplicate our 3 hole adjustable links from position #TWO to an equal distance beyond position #THREE. This allows use in most lowered stock and extended swingarm applications. Custom lengths available, call for details.
Allows rear ride height adjustments without removing links from bike. Use stock links (and/or calipers) as a guide with equal threads showing in each window, and then count the same number of flats on the adjustment rods on each link to adjust ride height. Use the window as a final inspection.
Note: Window Links™ are not designed for off-road use