- 100% designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA using only the finest certified US materials
- Quick and easy seat height adjustment from:
- Gen 1 (99-07): -1.00" to -3.50"
- Gen 2 (08-20): -1.00" to -3.50"
- Gen 3 (22-23): -1.50" to -3.50"
- Lower center of gravity = lower elapsed times
- Fully-adjustable without removing links from bike
- Unique ‘window’ design shows minimum thread engagement
for added safety assurance
- CNC machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum link ends
- Adjustment rods are constructed from high-tensile strength
stainless steel with rolled threads
- Jam nuts constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Mil-spec black anodized finish with laser etched logos
- Installs using OEM mounting hardware
- Complete set weighs only 9 oz.
- Click here to view Installation Instructions
- Click here for Window Link Adjustment Consistency Instructions
Innovative ‘window’ allows remaining thread engagement to be visually inspected unlike many other fully-adjustable links on the market. This simple idea can prevent a potentially hazardous situation which could occur if the ends pulled out during the launch or down track. Links allow for ultra-fine rear ride height adjustments without removal from the bike. Corrosion free stainless steel construction with ultra-trick black anodized aluminum ends.
Direct replacement using stock hardware, (Lower rear cowling/belly pan removal or modification NOT required.) Stock lengths duplicate our 3 hole adjustable links from position #TWO to an equal distance beyond position #THREE. This allows use in most lowered stock and extended swingarm applications. Custom lengths available, call for details.
Allows rear ride height adjustments without removing links from bike. Use stock links (and/or calipers) as a guide with equal threads showing in each window, and then count the same number of flats on the adjustment rods on each link to adjust ride height. Use the window as a final inspection.
Note: Window Links™ are not designed for off-road use